The main function of an analyst/developer is to develop and design web applications and web sites. A typical analyst/developer is responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.
• Basic design, build or maintenance of web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
• Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
• Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• 10+ years experience required.