Employer is looking for Copy Writer in Lakewood, OH.
This local job opportunity with ID 723594 is live since 10/13/2017.
The Copy Editor is responsible for creating the highest quality copy related to all company-wide efforts, including a wide scope of content styles and types across a variety of print and digital formats. This position requires exceptional writing and editing skills, proven project management abilities and understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics.
Key Responsibilities include the following essential functions, but are not limited to:
- Creates compelling, creative content that captures the target audience's attention and influences action, and edits content to ensure consistent quality, voice, messaging and keeping with Employer brand standards
- Collaborates in content creation, promotion, and measurement, working with various internal teams and external third-party resources
- Uses data to measure, track, and refine communications programs
- Adapts style and tone as appropriate, for various formats and channels
- Delivers a high volume of materials in a timely and efficient manner
- Finalizes creative product that is contemporary and resonates with the natural foods industry customer audience
- Maintains brand standards; instrumental in keeping brand message consistent across all state communications
- Stays current on industry trends, competitors and overall marketing communications best practices to recommend and execute new and effective marketing communications programs, as well as internal process improvements
- Collaborates with department creatives to generate highest quality content for amplification across various media channels as well as in stores
- Copy-edits and proofreads content for grammar, punctuation, SEO optimization
- Conducts research and fact-checking before distribution or publication
- Drafts communications for all other departments as assigned
- Meets regular submission dates and prioritizes tasks according to deadlines
Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be "hands on" and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Journalism, English or related field required
- 5-7 Years copywriting experience
- Possesses excellent research, writing and editing capabilities
- Prior experience and knowledge of the natural foods industry preferred
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through skills to meet company deadlines required
- Ability to act independently and autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks requiring deadlines
- Possesses strong organizational skills and has strong attention to detail
- Works well under stress with interruptions and deadlines
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism
- Possesses advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish any and all tasks assigned to him/her by their Manager and/or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.