Child Care Center Director
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Employer, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- 21 years of age
- Must have Florida’s Director Credential
- At least one year of administrative experience in programs for children, including program management, curriculum design and supervision of staff with evidence of strong leadership skills and the ability to form positive relations with parents
- Previous management experience in a licensed child care facility
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education, child development, child psychology, elementary education or related field preferred