Enthusiastic, Caring Early Preschool Teacher *
Assistant Teachers and Lead Teachers - Flexible Schedule Available
We are located at 2645 Manchester Rd.
Now Offering a Sign On Bonus to New Hires that Qualify
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Associate Degree in ECE/Child Development
- Career Pathways Level 3 certification
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer