Employer is looking for Manager, Area Customer Service in Overland Park, KS.
This local job opportunity with ID 724709 is live since 10/22/2017.
Employer is one of nation's leading providers of home healthcare products and services including respiratory therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, negative pressure wound therapy and home medical equipment. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and operates branch locations across the nation and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year. With over $1 Billion in annual revenues, Apria is one of the largest home healthcare companies in the United States. Apria was the first company of its type to obtain voluntary accreditation from The Joint Commission and has been continuously accredited for more than 25 years. For more information, visit www.apria.com.
The Area Customer Service Manager position will be aligned with Area Leadership tied to specific geographical areas (POD). The position will work closely with Branch Managers and AOMs/AVPOs to achieve P&L objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists with escalated customer service issues that cannot be addressed at the customer service representative level.
* Reviews trends for phone volume, staffing levels, customer satisfaction and revenue management to determine where process improvements may be made.
* Creates an environment of excellence in serving customers.
* Achieves customer satisfaction through courteous and effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes.
* Guide team members to follow standard methods of dealing with customer service issues.
* Reinforces compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Monitors all complaints and resolutions
* Monitors daily stats achievement in customer service.
* Provides one-on-one training to staff members when needed.
* Manages productivity standards in order to meet goals.
* Reinforces compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer service function.
* Performs other duties as required.
This position manages all subordinate employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of subordinate employees within the department.
* Develops required corrective action to resolve disciplinary issues.
* Oversees the day-to-day operations of a customer care center POD team consisting of approximately 2 supervisors and up to 40 indirect reports.o Phone intakeo BPM Doc triage / Preliminary intakeo Customer Qualificationo WD / Route Clearing process
Minimum Required Qualifications
* 4 year college degree or equivalent experience is required.
* Eight years of related experience is required
* Experience and understanding of customer care center administration, systems and reimbursement methodologies.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrated success in customer and staff management.
* Strong operational, problem solving and managerial skills.
* Business Acumen
* Strategic Thinking
* Problem Solving/Analysis
* Financial Management (Budgeting)
* Project Management
* Communication Proficiency
* Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
* Advance skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
* English (reading, writing, verbal)
* College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThis is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
WORK ENVIRONMENTWork is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.
TRAVEL Occasional travel as required.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual's position.
As an EOE/AA employer, Employer is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Employer shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet