We are seeking an Infant Teacher and Lead Toddler Teacher to join our team!
Our Lead Teachers:
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- An A.A. degree or higher in ECE/Child Development OR
- 12 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- CDA or CCP and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 21 years of age