Sr Associate, Business Development
Employer is looking for Sr Associate, Business Development in Philadelphia, PA.
This local job opportunity with ID 727105 is live since 09/17/2017.
The Senior Associate, Business Development in our Commercial Pharma Services team is responsible for developing pricing and proposals for client RFPs and any associated revisions for the following company services:
- Risk Management,
- Reimbursement and
- Nursing Support, and
- Patient Assistance Programs.
The Senior Associate will lead and coordinate the associated RFP response activities with Sales, Senior Management, functional departments and contract management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading business development opportunities including the following activities:
- Develop pricing and proposal documents and in response to client RFPs.
- Coordinate multiple internal groups and vendors in the preparation of pricing and proposals.
- Ensure all proposals and pricing are accurate.
- Participate and lead meetings, strategy planning, and various sales initiatives.
- Work with Operations in the negotiation and finalization of program budgets, assumptions and specifications.
- As needed, represent the proposal and pricing team at bid defense presentations and in client teleconferences to discuss, defend and negotiate budgets.
- Attend sales presentations and meetings.
- Lead Business Development initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS/BA Analytical Business Skills
- Strong math competency
- CRO/pharmaceutical services experience or specific experience with pricing development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills T
- ime management and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); advanced Excel skills preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: None