Employer is looking for RN - Labor & Delivery in Glendale, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 730036 is live since 10/03/2017.
Glendale Adventist Medical Center (GAMC) is a 515-bed hospital built on the Seventh-day Adventist faith and mission to improve the health of communities and to share God's love by promoting healing and wellness for the whole person.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery and coordination of care for a patient or an assigned group of patients utilizing the nursing process within the framework of the Synergy Model in the patient home.
- Some functions include care services, treatments, and procedures that help people cope with the difficulties of daily living that are associated with their actual or potential health or illness problems or the treatment thereof, and that require a substantial amount of scientific knowledge or technical skill.
- Is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned patients utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
- Must have current California RN licensure and American Heart Association BLS CPR.
- BSN preferred.
- One year acute care experience required.
- RN New Grads are not eligible.
Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, Group life and AD&D insurance, Matching 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans, Long-term disability insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Credit union, On-site child care and more!