The Manager – CRM/Email is responsible for actively participating in the development of email campaigns and strategy for the Company. The Manager is responsible for identifying and leveraging customer data to increase customer engagement and to become the subject matter expert on emails and the platform.
How you will spend your time...
- Responsible for the day-to-day email executions including developing the plan, forecasts, segment targeting and offer strategies. Work with internal partners to support campaign and financial plans. Execute testing strategies to grow effectiveness of channel, while supporting omni-channel initiatives. Assist in developing subject lines and content recommendations.
- Analyze customer data to provide insights and recommendations for email campaigns and identify areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with internal partners and manage email service provider to develop and execute email campaigns.
- Maintain best practices such as email hygiene, privacy and opt-in standards.
- Evaluate, coach and develop direct report to maximize performance and to ensure job satisfaction, retention and future advancement.
- Assist in managing email budget.
What you will need to be successful...
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience with database management including working with email service providers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development of targeted marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes
- Experience in customer analytics and tracking of customer performance and key trends
- Retail experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advance skills in Excel
- Knowledge in ESPs (Bronto ESP platform preferred, but not required), HTML/CSS, analytical segmentation, promotional testing, response analysis, ROI analysis, behavior modeling and measurement methodology
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact at an executive level
- Strong financial skills and rigorous analytical background including ability to constantly monitor results and refine marketing programs
- Cleary and confidently articulate results and make internal recommendations
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross functional partnerships
- Ability to develop and mentor a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of attention to detail