The Patient Services Coordinator II is primarily responsible for providing consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program(s).
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts from various sources (patients, healthcare providers, etc.) related to a specific UBC program, as applicable.
- Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program/s.
- Working knowledge of program guidelines, medication, or disease being referenced in call scripts.
- Conduct communication through various channels (phone, fax, email) to retrieve data or to address discrepancies in data received.
- Complete full follow-up with regards to missing information from stakeholders, including data entry process, as applicable, documentation, and safety reporting per program guidelines.
- Identify, report, and document safety events, product complaints, and/or medical information requests according to the program guidelines.
- Apply corrections and/or updates in the secured program application/s and appropriate documents that have been identified through data verification or follow-up calls.
- Escalate potential concerns or issues that require management’s immediate attention and provide a summary with appropriate detail to his/her direct supervisor.
- Document all communications in the appropriate application contact log in an accurate, concise, and timely manner as defined in the Standard Operating Procedures and/or Project Specific Procedures.
- When applicable, may assist in the process to recruit or initiate sites and coordinate launch activities.
- Ensure all assigned project tasks are completed.
- Provide new and/or updated training materials as needed.
- When applicable, may be responsible for preparation and shipping of program materials and documenting action within the appropriate application/s.
- When applicable, may be responsible for processing honorarium.
- Review documents for program standards and take appropriate action.
- Ensure data entry, filing, and data confirmation are completed accurately and in a timely manner, as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager, Associate Program Manager, Associate Manager, Coordinating Center, and/or Senior Manager, Coordinating Center and as determined by UBC SOPs.
- High School Graduate; some college preferred
- Customer service experience, preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with personal computers including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on complex programs or multiple programs at the same time requiring critical thought processing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that could include 24/7 on call coverage shifts
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical support services that optimize global product safety, brand loyalty and patient access on behalf of our manufacturer clients.
UBC’s services include Clinical Development & Late Stage Research, Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance, Reimbursement & Patient Assistance, Nursing & Adherence and Product Access & Channel Management. UBC works hand-in-hand with Accredo and CuraScript SD to contract with manufacturers for specialty pharmacy and distribution services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Employer is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Employer is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Employer is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.