This position is the primary Human Resources point of contact and is responsible for a geographic area.Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources or Labor Relations will be required
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible human resource and labor relations experience at a generalist level to include staff supervision
- Masters degree preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational, training and negotiating skills and ability to effectively interact with employees from senior management to the front-line.
- Strong background and success in developing talent, succession planning, leadership training, etc.
- Creativity in building new process and communication strategy for recruitment and retention of employee base
- Strong knowledge base in employment law and multiple years of investigative experience
- Experience in unions preferred
- This position will require extensive travel.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effective human resource planning, staffing, employee relations, training, performance management, professional development, legal compliance, union contract negotiation and administration, salary and benefit administration, employee communication, organizational change management, EEO/AAP compliance responsibilities and team building.
- This position will also be required to consult, and become business partners, with clients and internal and external customers. This position may require extensive travel.
Employer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.