SUMMARY: Provides technology-enabled solutions to address complex business problems. Participates in and provides input into the design, re-design, and development of technology products and applications. Contributes to and often leads the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle. Participates in the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts, and coordinates systems installation and software testing with other technologists.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates in requirements analysis, business process modeling, usability and compliance & security analysis for development projects
• Provides information technology recommendations and solutions in support of business requirements
• Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development.
• Applies industry best-practices regarding emerging technologies, risk mitigation, and continuity planning
• Creates and maintains technical documentation and specifications
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Outstanding planning and strategic abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Strong object-oriented design skills, with a focus on composition before inheritance.
• Experience with ASP.Net, MVC 5.0, Jquery, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Knockout
• Experience with at least one dependency injection or inversion-of-control framework, such as StructureMap, Spring, Autofac, or Ninject
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate a deeper technical understanding of some of the concepts and protocols that are related to UI usability standards and configuration of IIS Server
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent on-the-job experience with 5-10 years of professional experience