Mortgage Retail Closer- Villanova, PA
Employer is looking for Mortgage Retail Closer- Villanova, PA in Villanova, Pe.
This local job opportunity with ID 735973 is live since 09/19/2017.
As a member of Santander's retail banking division youâ€™ll help serve Santander's retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Employer.
- Responsible for reviewing loan files and preparing loan documents and summaries of conditions and fees for closing
- Inputs appropriate document information into the system (UNIFI) for settlement
- Prepares closing instructions and coordinates loan closing with outside vendors, attorneys, title companies etc
- Confirms that the program and lock-in match the information in UNIFI
- Interacts with other related departments
- Prepares funds for closing by wire
- Prepares summary of fees to be collected and closing documents required for settlement
- Reviews each file and determines if all required documentation has been received
- Keeps up to date on internal and regulatory changes
- Completes information in UNIFI system or settlement, delivery, and HMDA
- Prepares instructions of outstanding conditions the closing agent must obtain prior to disbursing the loan proceeds and title requirements. Including the review of final closing disclosure to assure we are in compliance with all RESPA and other regulatory guidelines
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At Least 5 yearâ€™s of experience with mortgage closing
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and computerized closing package system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, B through D (Sub-prime) Management