At Everbrook Academy, we ensure each child is ready. Ready for school. And ready for life. Our passionate, credentialed teachers get to know each child by tailoring the educational experience with personalized learning aided by our digital lesson planning tools and research-based STEAM curriculum.
Our 21st Century Learners need teachers that are committed to...
- Establishing and maintaining a classroom carefully curated to feature STEAM-inspired toys and teaching tools, to prepare children for elementary school and future challenges.
- Creating a community-oriented experience for our families inspiring children to be lifelong learners.
- Accessing our digital lesson planning tool to customize curriculum to meet the needs of each child and, as appropriate, introduce devices and other technology in the classroom.
- Communicating directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Ensuring the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
We are seeking dedicated teachers who want to take their ECE career to the next level in a brand new state of the art educational facility. We are most interested in speaking to applicants that have:
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- CDA or a degree in early childhood education or related field
- Must be at least 18 years of age