The Report /Data Repository Lead is a position that is expected to function outside of the normal release schedule and work independently as directed. This position assists in the creation of detailed and complex reporting tasks.
The Report /Data Repository Lead must be capable of providing highly technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS. Must be able to evaluate and recommend reports and report formats to support validated user requirements. Defines file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications. Develops reports and modifies them as needed to address recurring requirements and ad hoc requests. Demonstrated proficiency using Crystal Reports tool and other automated tools for reporting.
• The position must have 5+ years of experience with SACWIS or related (comparable Child Welfare IT system) systems and data, PL/SQL and SQL query languages, Crystal Reports, Business Objects or equivalent and 2+ years of experience using data warehouse technologies. Preference is given for visualization skills in SAP Dashboards and/or Tableau.
• Must have six (6) years of experience in DBMS systems analysis, programming and reporting.
• Be proficient in written and spoken English;
• Possess advanced writing, verbal, and presentation skills;
• Be able to work independently, leverage previous experience, and lead specific tasks;
• Be knowledgeable in system requirements definition and analysis, system design, project management, test plan definition and execution, and performance measurement; and
• Provide staffing resources with experience in large-scale government system implementation.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.