Employer is looking for Call Center Developer in Carlsbad, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 742088 is live since 10/21/2017.Job Description
Employer Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
This position to support Call center applications and our business users in call centers around the globe. The responsible person will work in coordination with the rest of the Call Center team in Carlsbad USA, Pittsburgh USA, TDC India and the local Telecom and Infrastructure teams in all locations.
- Maintain Genesys applications in perfect working order,
- Anticipate and avoid failures and breakdowns,
- Add, Change, Delete phone extension and user configurations in Avaya, Genesys and Verint as needed.
- Resolve issues faced by users in time to maintain SLA
- Participate in Telecom / Genesys projects
- Travel to Call Center and Business locations as required
- Will be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Call Center environment using Genesys call center applications with Avaya phone switches.
- Must be familiar with Genesys application version 8.x with expertise on at least three of the following
- Genesys Administrator, Configuration Manager, Solution control Interface,
- GAX and Pulse,
- Infomart and Interactive Intelligence,
- Genesys Multimedia applications such as Interaction Server, Contact Server, Email Server, Chat Server
- Interaction Routing (Voice and Multimedia)
- Workspace Desktop Edition
- Genesys WFM
Employer is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Avaya Call Routing and Avaya Vectoring
- Avaya Site Administration tool, CMS Supervisor, One-X communicator
- Exposure to Avaya EMC applications
- Verint Call Recording and WFM applications
- Integration to SalesForce.Com and other CRM systems