JD Edwards Finance System Analyst
Employer is looking for JD Edwards Finance System Analyst in Carlsbad, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 744463 is live since 10/17/2017.Job DescriptionAbout EmployerEmployer Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.The Role
Employer is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Translate high-level information into details as well as summarize detailed information
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
- Bachelors Degree in Accounts and Finance or related field. Equivalent work experience acceptable.
- Strong ERP experience with JDE experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Able to explain technical concepts to a broad audience.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and priorities work.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements