Employer is looking for Application Manager in Cranston, Rh.
This local job opportunity with ID 744562 is live since 10/15/2017.
The Application Manager (AM) is responsible for directing a staff of Senior Application Engineers/Application Engineers in the development, implementation of Salesforce across the Citizens. This involves planning, analysis, detailed design, developing/coding, testing and implementation of the components. This may also involve providing enhancements and ongoing application(s) support to the deployed application(s). This may include coordination with other managers to integrate project with other applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Authorizes and oversees application(s) design, support, plans projects and/or support activities, and establishes and monitors progress
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, on budget and properly integrated with other applications
- Adheres to the established lifecycle methodology and practices in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities. This may include maintaining program libraries and technical documentation of the individual applications
- Conducts and prepares feasibility studies for new data processing applications or revisions to existing systems
- Prepares system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules. Prepares and presents project proposals to management and user departments
- Establishes programming standards and program documentation requirements. Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements. Monitors design processes and prepares reports on systems projects
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Works directly with business partners to identify processes that can be enhanced and optimized to effect an ideal Salesforce environment.
- Works across business lines to ensure that the proper architecture for data sharing and collaboration in place to ensure identification of new opportunities and services ensuring the best possible experience for our customers.
- Works with consulting firms, other financial institutions and Salesforce experts to define an effective ongoing roadmap to continue to drive digital services in the bank.
- Extensive experience in the leadership of the implementation of Salesforce across a large banking organization (10,000+ employees) with various business lines such as: Commercial Lending, Capital Markets, Payments and Cash Management.
- Experience leading teams that develop and/or support Salesforce including experience with: Salesforce architecture/org planning, Salesforce programming/development, Salesforce query language and salesforce apps.
- Experience partnering with the business lines to implement an effective change program to ensure high adoption of Salesforce for streamlined sales processed with effective data governance.
- Experience managing high performing local and/or global teams. Includes: annual evaluations, hiring, counseling, mentoring, training, and other management activities. Confers with and advises staff on standards, policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities and methods.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry in a management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree or 10-15 years IT Experience in lieu of Degree
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.