Employer (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud, IT /SAP services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions. Employer offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics, IT-SAP Managed Services consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTL helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAP end-to-end implementations, design and builds services, managed solutions (cloud and on-premises) and application management. Employer offer HANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits package we provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link & you’ll work with SAP subject matter experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
• Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
• SAP PM module configuration and escalation RICEF design and escalation
• Build Functional Designs for SAP Plant Maintenance processes based on business requirements
• Direct engagement in all business processes
• Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
• Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
• Facilitate, influence and build agreements on IT requirements and deliverables for multiple business clients
• Define and document business requirements for projects
• Evaluate and document effective solution alternatives to business problems
• Performs system functionality gap analysis and provides RICEFW inventory for assigned projects
• Work with Development and Implementation Team to build technical designs and configure applications
• Serves as key technical and functional resource within the area of Plant Maintenance
• Assist with data conversion/migration, testing, training, and cutover activities
• 8+ years of SAP PM experience
• 2+ ERP migrations as PM functional lead
• Expert knowledge of the Application Development Lifecycle
• Skill and experience leading solution design and development on multiple SAP PM implementation projects
• Experience in integrating with Materials Management and Enterprise Asset Management
• Hands-on configuration experience and solid technical understanding of PM objects and portal application
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Illinois-Chicago; US-New Jersey-Edison
Requisition #: 151009
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer style="color:black">
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.read more