Employer is looking for Business Improvement Managing Consultant in Cranston, RI.
This local job opportunity with ID 750267 is live since 10/23/2017.
The Business Improvement Managing Consultant is responsible for managing business improvement consulting engagements across the Consumer Bank ranging from single department processes through to enterprise-level, process and organizational redesign. They fully engage business partner leadership to develop specific and measurable improvement targets that drive realizable benefits. They have significant experience in process improvement (Lean/Six Sigma, Lean Transformation, Process Automation), and program delivery methodologies (Consulting, Systems Development Lifecycle, Project Management Institute, Strategy, Organizational Development) and understand how to use them to define, design and deliver on diverse engagements. They also have the ability to develop and mentor staff in these methodologies.
The Business Improvement Managing Consultant reports directly to Senior Program Manager for Consumer Continuous Improvement and Process Automation and may supervise Senior Business Systems Analyst and Onshore / Offshore project work through third party vendor. Given our business partner commitments across the entire bank this job will require travel of up to 25%.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain relationships with senior business and operations managers. Maintain working groups with SME’s, Offshore/Onshore analysts and Senior Leaders
- Lead the definition of strategic direction, incorporating competitive benchmarks and supporting baseline metrics. Perform voice of the customer (VOC) activities to validate problem/opportunity, competitive position and resultant project requirements
- Lead the definition, development and delivery of single organizational redesign and/or end-to-end process improvement engagements. Drive Process Automation changes across the Consumer Bank
- Ensure that each business partner engagement has a tangible customer metric; engagement objectives should include a focus on either the reduction of complaints, an increase in customer satisfaction or both
- Ensure that each business partner engagement initiates with clearly articulated ‘terms of engagement’, has well defined and measurable business results, and is delivered on-time, on-budget, on-scope
- Institute and manage appropriate portfolio, program and project control practices including status and risk reporting
- Train, coach and mentor colleagues and leaders in process improvement and continuous improvement program delivery methodologies. Including managing all phases of performance management and development for the colleagues on your team
- Process Improvement – 5-10 years – with demonstrated understanding and experience with process improvement tools and methodologies including Lean/Six Sigma, Lean Transformation, Theory of Constraints, and Business Process Management
- Portfolio Management, Program and Project Delivery 5-10+ years – with demonstrated understanding and experience with continuous improvement and business transformation tools and methodologies including consulting, Systems Development Lifecycle, strategy, organizational development, change management and project management
- Leadership and Management – 3-7 years – must have demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach business improvement consulting teams. Must have experience in using team development tools and methodologies including MBTI, DiSC
- Technologies – 1-5 years – must have experience with business process management and workflow technologies
- Financial Services Industry Experience – 5-10 years – must have experience in the financial services industry across multiple business domains (e.g. consumer, commercial, operations) and process areas (e.g. payments, credit, loan servicing, etc.)
- Must be self-driven with the ability to develop and maintain project plans
- Strong process improvement and business transformation technical skills as well as project management
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to manage senior stakeholders and multiple concurrently run engagement teams
- Strong commitment to growing and developing the department including training, coaching and mentoring
- Strong technical aptitude, ability to learn and design systems process flow
- Knowledge of Process Automation technology
- Bachelor's Degree – preferred
- PMI certified – or demonstrated equivalent work experience and commitment to certify – preferred
- Lean Change Agent Certified - or demonstrated equivalent work experience and commitment to certify – preferred
- Knowledge of Process Automation and in particular Blueprism
- Black/Green Belt Certified - or demonstrated equivalent work experience and commitment to certify – preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.