We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work With Us!
* Promptly meet and great all members/customers in a timely, and courteous manner.
* Handle incoming telephone calls following the proper process.
* Maintain the member/customer scheduling system at the facility.
* Listen and offer the appropriate diagnostic, maintenance, or repair service that meets the member/customer's needs.
* Provide all members/customers with an estimated completion time, and keep them informed of any
changes in the promised time.
* Maintain proper communication with the service department. Provide accurate and detailed information to technicians to assist in diagnosis.
* Handle minor member/customer concerns, turning over any unresolved issues to the General Manger for a quick resolution.
* Follow all policies and procedures set forth by management.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Excellent customer service skills, verbal communication, written communication, time management, leadership, and good listening skills
* Frequently requires long working hours and will require some Saturday hours
* Bilingual communication skills a plus
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
* High school diploma or equivalent. ASE certifications a plus.
* Automotive service experience a plus but not required
* Strong background delivering world class customer experiences
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.