Wells Fargo Bank is looking for Information Security Engineer - Endpoint Security in Ankeny, IA.
This local job opportunity with ID 798609745 is live since 2021-04-12 11:52:46.Job Description
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Endpoint Security team ensures the safety and integrity of all Wells Fargo end user devices including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, provides threat and analytics support, and security policy management support.
We are seeking an Endpoint Engineer to design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to endpoint security.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policies and standards.
- Review and correlates security logs.
- Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Participates in developing recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues, identifies data quality metrics, and executes data processes.
- Partners with US and international teams to research and resolve data inquiries and support processes related to Endpoint Security control management.
- Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with senior management.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of experience with the design and support of Endpoint software deployments in a large enterprise environment
- 1+ year of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of information security log management system
- Knowledge and understanding of Splunk
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience including product experience with enterprise level endpoint protection solutions and software including documenting, implementing, and or supporting enterprise level endpoint protection solutions and software.
- Experience with endpoint security solutions at an enterprise scale.
- Experience utilizing centralized log and event aggregation through Splunk or similar
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimer
DC-Washington: 1750 H St Nw - Washington, DC
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 801 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 2710 Pine St - Saint Louis, MO
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.