Outside Sales Representative
A3 Smart Home is looking for Outside Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ.
This local job opportunity with ID 846363375 is live since 2021-05-01 06:18:52.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA recently acquired SafeGuard, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. Safeguard, has been Protecting Arizona families and businesses for over 50 years; we are Arizona's largest locally-operated security provider. With an A+ Better Business Bureau Ranking, we prove every day that we love being there for and helping our customers. We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Customer Service. You'll help positively impact every homeowner and the communities that we serve.
This position is responsible for creating new commercial accounts and providing existing clients upgrade options. They are also responsible recurring monthly revenues utilizing core integration services through professional consultations with new and existing clients. Increase the number of members using monthly recurring services and system installations to create revenue that supports the overall company revenue goals and objectives.
Why work for us?
- Job Stability - Strong AAA Brand
- Base salary, uncapped commission and car allowance
- Great Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement - 401k matching up to 4%
- Work/Life Balance - PTO 3 Weeks + 9 paid holidays
- Conduct site visits with clients, design, and the project management teams
- Review client budget requirements and match with lease/purchase options available
- Review electronic multi system integration to eliminate the need for on-site support
- Work with design team preparing estimates based on site evaluations
- Prepare and present system proposals to new and existing clients
- Give demonstration of current technology to show advantages of obsolete or vacant technology
- Give system demos utilizing on-line or smart device apps
- Manage/close company leads through a consultative sales approach
- Create new business opportunities through new and existing clients
- Grow and maintain a client base using constant communication strategies
- Maintain and grow industry knowledge
- Attend networking events, association events and others trade organized events
- Keep current on AHJ and other governing municipality requirements to ensure compliance
- Maintain trackers daily and weekly for client progress and sales status
- Attend weekly sales meeting
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-3 years' experience in a sales representative role
- Experience in the area of security, fire, access control and video sales is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient with smart devices
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to commute throughout the valley to client job sites.
- Strong territory awareness, monitor and know what is going on in your region
- Must be able to provide outstanding customer service
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Manage and plan daily and weekly schedule and workload to deliver on sales goals
- Must be extremely self-motivated