American Mercy Home Care is looking for LPN Home Care in Cincinnati, OH.
This local job opportunity with ID 854858506 is live since 2021-05-04 02:38:41.
American-Mercy Home Care has provided home care and wellness services for over 43 years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. American-Mercy Home Care's quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists
Your work should be more than just a job. With us, you can expect a rewarding career, family-friendly work schedules and an opportunity to make a difference, to have a voice and to advance your career.
The Licensed Practical Nurse performs patient care duties based on approved treatment plans. The Licensed Practical Nurse must be able to observe and report abnormal occurrences or changes in patients to the supervisor and document care provided. The Licensed Practical Nurse uses the nursing process to provide quality services to patients in a compassionate, professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner, thereby creating high levels of customer satisfaction and successful outcomes.
- Collaborates and coordinates patient care as a team with the designated RN Case Manager and other disciplines following plan of treatment and patient care plan, focusing on the right care at the right time for the right outcomes.
- Performs visits as prescribed in the physician's plan of treatment and in compliance with federal, state and county guidelines.
- Makes skilled observations regarding patient's physical and mental condition.
- Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
- Provides patient care education to patient and other caregivers.
- Participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources.
- Participates in case conferences, summary reports, quarterly record review, annual program reviewand in-services or special case orientations.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
Why join our amazing team?
- Competitive pay with opportunities for bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Free CEUs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Electronic charting
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- Inexpensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with different plans to choose from
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid Short term and Long term disability
- Company-paid Life insurance equal to 2x annual salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution AND employer match!
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the state serviced.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR or BLS Certification.
- Proof of eligibility to pass medications.
- One year of nursing experience.
- One year of hospital nursing experience