AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is looking for Member Experience Associate - Bilingual Spanish in Citrus Heights, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 965765030 is live since 2021-06-05 22:32:56.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
Great Pay - Paid training and competitive hourly base + incentives.
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities.
Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members.
The Member Experience Associate acts in a service and sales capacity, responsible for providing caring, outstanding Member service with heart while actively promoting cross sales referrals, sales and branch promotions.
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required standards, policies and procedures.
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals and objectives.
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or branch efforts and identifies process improvement opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAA's guiding principles and core values.
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing Members.
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing cash drawer.
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic arithmetic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and correct course as necessary.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years sales or customer service experience.
- Experience working with sales and service standards and goals. Outbound sales experience preferred.
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be required.
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required.
- P&C Licensing may be required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Works in a variety of office environments where standing, walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may be required for extended periods of time.
- May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences.
- May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.