Maintenance Technician - Luverne, MN
Employer is looking for Maintenance Technician - Luverne, MN in Luverne, AL.
This local job opportunity with ID 734327 is live since 01/22/2018.
This position will be held accountable to ensure the execution of company maintenance practices and programs. Must effectively utilize and apply labor, equipment and material resources to achieve quality expectations, meet stated deadlines and manage cost for optimum value.
- Ensure execution of maintenance procedures to achieve maximum productivity and meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the improvement of facilities and reduced total cost.
- Provide timely and accurate work order information to Production Staff, Repair and Maintenance Lead and Administration regarding maintenance progress or challenges.
- Ensure care and proper use of company assets, including vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Understand and ensure application of biosecurity protocols.
- Ensure safety requirements are met and safe practices are exercised.
- Demonstrate strict adherence to company policies and confidentiality.
- Position requires minimum one year mechanical-related experience.
- Individual must have a strong desire to learn equipment operations and perform repairs and maintenance.
- Position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with operational leaders.
- Individual must be profit driven, customer oriented and have the ability to apply independent thinking and judgment to address conflict resolution.
- Must have the ability to adapt time and efforts to meet priority areas.