A3 Smart Home is looking for Fire Alarm Technician in Truckee, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 443871593 is live since 2020-10-23 10:06:59.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA recently acquired SafeGuard, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry. Safeguard, has been Protecting Arizona families and businesses for over 50 years; we are Arizona's largest locally-operated security provider. With an A+ Better Business Bureau Ranking, we prove every day that we love being there for and helping our customers. We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Customer Service. Youll help positively impact every homeowner and the communities that we serve, too.
RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB DUTIES :
- Perform diagnostic evaluation of system issues and perform troubleshooting and repairs on low voltage security and home automation systems including cameras, thermostats, locks and more.
- Install or upgrade new low voltage security and home automation systems inclusive of cameras, thermostats, door locks and more.
Why work for us?
- Training - Career Advancement!
- Great Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement - 401k matching up to 3%
- Work/Life Balance - PTO 3 Weeks + 9 paid holidays
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Two or more years in a customer service industry role
- Excellent customer service, communications and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience (desired) HVAC/AC experience (desired)
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- Must qualify for applicable licenses/certificates - State Alarm Card
- The ability to use hand tools, laptop, and tablet (required)
- Clean Driving Record and ability to take and pass drug screen
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/ MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This position includes primarily field work. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, bending, lifting, and climbing ladders. Lifting will include up to 40 pounds. Extensive use of a personal computer or tablet is required. Use of hand and power tools is required on occasion.