Voice over IP System Administrator
Extron Electronics is looking for Voice over IP System Administrator in Anaheim, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 33799319 is live since 05/08/2019.
VOICE OVER IP SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Responsibilities include helping to administrate and expand our UC system's infrastructure and project coordination.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS Degree (transcripts required)
- 5+ years of experience in Administration of Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business VoIP based environments
- Experience administrating & supporting Interactive Intelligence Call Center environments a plus
- Experience administrating AudioCodes Gateways (Mediants, MediaPacks, SBAs)
- Solid understanding of telco routing (IP-to-IP & SBC) and SIP, H323, G. 711 etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync/Skype For Business Stack (All modalities including Enterprise Voice) a must.
- Experience in administrating Microsoft Exchange (Unified Messaging) technology
- Enterprise Systems Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008, Active Directory a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft DNS, DHCP, GPO a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Clustering/Mirroring SQL a plus
- Knowledge of Local and Global Server Load-Balancing a plus
- Experience in implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting PBX environments
- Microsoft Voice Communications, AudioCodes, and Interactive Intelligence Certifications preferred
- Knowledge in supporting Avaya PBX a plu
- Experience in project coordination
- Experience in purchasing and working with vendors and carriers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel will be required