Financial Advisor - Valley First Credit Union
Employer is looking for Financial Advisor - Valley First Credit Union in Fresno, CA.
This local job opportunity with ID 717506 is live since 11/14/2017.
This position is responsible for providing advice and solutions that effectively address the financial goals and objectives as well as the needs and concerns of members. The role develops long term relationships to grow business.
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Provide fee based financial planning and asset management to members. Grow Assets under Management (AUM) by offering a breadth of financial solutions.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the credit union.
- Effectively deliver multiple services and expertise to clients by providing professional fee based advice, financial planning and asset management.
- Effectively implement/leverage technology and other available investment tools and resources to provide clients an exceptional member experience on a consistent basis.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter. Meet or exceed production goals, with an appropriate product mix. Collaborate with credit union, create and execute on an annual marketing plan.
- Pursue member feedback regarding their experience including the process and the outcome.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent trade off in professional work experience.
- 3-5 years successful financial services sales experience; with a verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Life, health and variable insurance license.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and IAR (65/66 or appropriate designation) registrations.
- LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to appropriate audience.
- High level oral and written communication skills.