Our client's EDM (Enterprise Data Management) team has an immediate opening for a Java contract developer to work on our AutoBuild system, which creates financial instruments data based on product types, vendor data, and complex business rules.
Here are some of our high-level requirements:
- Object Oriented Programming: design patterns, object architecture, change management.
- Java Development Ecosystem: Spring, Maven, Ant, JUnit, SVN, others.
- Concurrency: Runnable and Thread, efficient and dynamic partitioning of workload.
- Messaging: message delivery using Message Queues, Advanced Message Processing System (AMPS), others.
- Databases: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Mongo.
- Data Structures & Collections: List, Set, Map, Tree, and others.
- JVM and Memory Management: Java runtime memory allocation and garbage collection.
- Other Languages: C#, Python, others.
- Communications: clear and concise in written and spoken communication.
- Team Player: ability to work in a global team and with business and other technology stakeholders.
- Production Support: available to support, investigate, and fix production issues.