Senior Java Software Engineer
Candidate needs to be familiar with agile programming, distributed systems and have clear understanding of multi-threading, design patters & data structures. Project is highly visible and very technically challenging.
The role is in our IT department and supports functions in trading, legal and compliance technology on an on-going basis. It involves working on service oriented architecture that focuses primarily on the compliance domain. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Implementation of stable service oriented software in Java.
- Actively involved in designing, coding, testing, deploying and analyzing software.
- Collaborate and participate in code reviews.
- Solid development experience in core java.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in the following areas
• Java core containers / data structures
• Ability to understand and rapidly implement efficient algorithms.
• Writing restful services.
• Java messaging service.
• Database development & jdbc.
• Spring dependency injection.
• Unix scripting.
• Camel/Maven experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience.