Ellis Press, Inc. is looking for Vice President of Construction in Denver, CO.
This local job opportunity with ID 29593314 is live since 03/11/2019.
Recognized nationally as a US Construction industry leader, with an impressive portfolio of large complex projects spanning the United States, this large General Contractor has deep-rooted values that have been the underlying cause for nearly 100 years of growth and success.
Specializing in Education, Retail and Mixed-use projects, their skilled team of construction professionals take pride in the ability to expertly deliver across diverse markets.
Our firm has been retained by the construction company to identify and recruit a Vice President of Construction / Estimator to oversee multiple Mixed-use and Education projects throughout Colorado and the Mountain States.
As Vice President of Construction, you are capable of performing hands-on management of project planning, design, and construction follow-through in a fast-paced culture and performance-driven work environment. You can prioritize multiple tasks and requests and can delegate when appropriate, while managing teams and projects of various size, cost, and progress stage.
- 12 or more years experience in the Construction industry, with previous experience as a construction Estimator, winning and executing multiple high-dollar large projects.
- Bachelors degree in a construction, estimating or engineering discipline is preferred. Experience and progression instead is acceptable.
- Been responsible for delivering $30M+ Ground-up construction projects from concept to completion.
- Previously been responsible for leading, managing, coordinating, and administering all construction services and activities from conceptualization of the project through to project turnover.
- Assisted the Estimating department, providing qualified trades for the bidding process.
Should your skills and experience be suitable for this Vice President of Construction / Estimator opportunity, please submit a detailed resume and Project List for our Senior Hiring Managers to review.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.