Employer is looking for Wendy's Restaurant Manager in Castle Rock, CO.
This local job opportunity with ID 725400 is live since 12/15/2017.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
To assist the General Manager in managing the daily operations and staff of a Employer restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. To participate in the achievement of store objectives. To ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices. To assist in interviewing, recommending, selecting and training Shift Supervisors and Crew Members in the restaurant. To participate in creating and maintaining an environment and culture of engaged employees. The Restaurant Manager must also be able to work and communicate effectively with store team, including the General Manager, other Restaurant Managers, Shift Supervisors and Crew Members.
The Restaurant Manager must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Wendy’s will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless to do so would cause the Company an undue hardship.
The Restaurant Manager must be able to perform each the following essential functions:
- Must be prompt and reliable in coming to work
- Must be able to take and provide direction and work well with others
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Must be able to stand much of the work day
- Must be able to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Must be able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to perform the Accountabilities and Key Measurement Criteria
- Must be able to fulfill the Knowledge and Ability Section
- Must be able to perform as stated in the Work Environment; Physical Demands Section
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
- Ability to learn and apply Employer standard operating procedures
- Ability to learn and apply Employer policies and procedures
- Ability to learn and apply Wendy’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local employment laws
- Supervisory practices
- Interviewing practices for Crew Members
- Ability to provide effective Shift Supervisor and Crew Member orientation and training programs
- Ability to satisfactorily complete recommended corporate training programs, including, but not limited to, Crew positional training program, Wendy’s Management Institute and food safety (ServSafe or other Wendy’s designated food safety training program).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree and 1 year of line operations experience in the restaurant industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.