Presidio is looking for Vice President of Sales Operations in Orlando, FL.
This local job opportunity with ID 29593313 is live since 02/14/2019.
Vice President of Sales Operations
Employer is looking for a seasoned, results-oriented Vice President of Sales Operations with a consistent track record of getting results in a distributed business-to-business selling environment. The mission will be to improve revenue growth through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs and initiatives. This role will work across geographies and closely with regional Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance leaders as a key advisor in the design, implementation and optimization of Employer s go-to-market strategy. Extraordinary leadership, organizational and analytical skills are critical to ensure Employer has best-in-class sales operations processes, salesforce planning, training, budgeting, reporting and forecasting/performance metrics. This is a critical role for Employer that will interact with many departments and at all levels of the organization including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Product, HR, and Executive Staff.
**This position can be located in our Orlando, Fl., Fulton, MD., Atlanta, GA., or Woburn/ Boston, MA. office locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Navigate seamlessly between working hands-on to build processes, reporting, metrics, etc. and collaborating with senior leaders on strategic planning.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning; inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and expense planning.
- Establish key performance metrics and dashboards that align with the organization s growth strategies and use them to optimize sales execution.
- Establish and standardize sales and market reporting processes so as to provide timely, accurate and easily consumable information to sales and executive teams.
- Generate forecast and sales analysis reports, and assist the CEO, COO, and regional sales leadership in internal/external report outs.
- Ensure consistency and effectiveness of information communicated in proposals, responses to RFI s, and other sales materials. Leads RFP/RFI response team.
- Design and implement rigorous and elite sales processes, training and discipline.
- Provide leadership in implementing high-impact tools and technologies that improve the productivity and performance of the sales team.
- Develop and drive full implementation, utilization and compliance with CRM processes/procedures and acts as sales sponsor with IT department to ensure sales requirements and service levels are being met.
- Create/refine sales training and competency plans for various positions in the sales organization.
- Work with HR and the Sales Leadership in creating workforce and resource utilization plans.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the design and creation of motivational compensation and incentive programs in support of Employer s compensation philosophy of paying for performance and rewarding talent in the sales organization.
- Ensure alignment and maximize efficiency of sales territories/regions by optimizing customer/account targeting and sales resourcing.
- Collaborate as a member of a cross-functional team to refine/deploy sales related marketing campaigns and communications.
- Develop and implement communication vehicles to ensure clear dissemination of strategies to all sales team personnel.
- Collaborate / lead special projects as assigned by management.
- Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent marketing, sales, technical, business, and professional issues.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a reasonable level of knowledge of Employer and partner products, services and solutions and maintain working level of expertise on current offers and value proposition.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, runs challenging demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time expertly and develops realistic action plans.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Self-starter with courage and conviction to follow through on initiatives and be an agent of change and continuous improvement.
- Business-to-business sales background in Information Technology.
- Bachelor s Degree is required, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience with significant time leading Sales or Sales Operations is required.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales strategies, processes, procedures and policies.
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM solutions including implementation is required.
- Sales experience with a finance background is helpful.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Familiarity with system integration/value added resale business models is highly preferred.
- Exposure and comfort with presenting to senior-level management and executives is required.
- Experienced hands-on manager with the ability to multi-task and drive fast paced execution through team teamwork.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization must be evident.
Employer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1. eeoc. gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster. pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to recruitment@presidio. com for assistance.
Employer, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to recruitment@presidio. com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:Employer has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through by the Head of Talent Acquisition. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Employer portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.