eCommerce Summer Internship - Graduate Level (HomeDepot. com
The Home Depot is looking for eCommerce Summer Internship - Graduate Level (HomeDepot. com in Atlanta, GA.
This local job opportunity with ID 33799324 is live since 05/05/2019.
Nature & Scope:
- Use strategic thinking to approach problems and create solutions
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of work performed
- Develop and implement project plans; determine requirements, deliverables, resources, timing/milestones, and risks
- Communicate findings and project status clearly and professionally through presentations. Make recommendations to upper management.
- Provide comprehensive report out to senior leaders on assignments and other related projects
- Reports to Intern Manager
- No direct reports
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelors degree.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- User Experience Design / UX Design: Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in UX Design, User Research, Industrial Design or Product Design. Excellent academic performance and design portfolio is required.
- Product Management: Currently enrolled and pursuing a MBA, or Master s degree in Computer Science or Analytics, and previous product management experience is preferred. Excellent academic performance is required.
- Data Analytics: Currently enrolled and pursuing a Master s degree in Analytics, Math, Statistics, or closely related field is preferred. Excellent academic performance is required.
- Data Science: Currently enrolled and pursuing a Master s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Analytics or closely related field is preferred. Excellent academic performance is required.
- Creative and innovative
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated results-oriented leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and schedule demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented