Desktop Support Specialist - AutoCAD
Selectek is looking for Desktop Support Specialist - AutoCAD in Atlanta, GA.
This local job opportunity with ID 33799415 is live since 03/16/2019.
Employer is working with a client that is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist.
In this position, you would be working for a reputable architectural firm. Responsibilities:
- Daily support for local and remote users using company s Helpdesk System
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of IT systems and procedures
- Providing technical support in analyzing, identifying and resolving problems related to delivery of CAD/BIM production including AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, KIP plotting, etc.
- Resolving hardware and software issues
- Setting up workstations and laptops
- Supporting mobile devices (Apple)
- Assisting in asset inventory
- Creating procedural documentation when necessary
- Assisting in the management of digital printing and plotting issues when they occur within BIM/CAD software applications
- 2+ years of working experience in a desktop support role
- Experience working with Adobe Products (Acrobat, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Experience working with Windows 7 64bit+ and Microsoft Office 2010+
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor s Degree
- Experience with Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, 3DSMax Design, and/or Navisworks
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts
at atibbetts@selectek. com