Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) is looking for Guest Marketing Specialist - Downers Grove in Oak Brook, IL.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118073 is live since 10/01/2018.
What will you be doing as
a Guest Marketing Specialist?
You would be responsible for face-to-face contact with hotel
guests. You will actively greet guests, present
and sell Hilton Grand Vacations mini vacations packages at our locations across
the United States.
What’s in it for you
“At the heart of our culture is a
promise to be the employer of choice for our Team Members. We know when we put
Team Members first, success always follows.”
- Mark Wang HGV President & CEO
We invest in our Team Members by providing an
array of unique benefits including but not limited to:
- Member and Family Travel Program providing reduced
hotel room rate
- Discounts on products and services offered by Hilton
and its partner
- Employee assistance and educational assistance program
- A variety of employee recognition programs
- 401K matching
- Benefits to include but not limited to health, dental,
eye, disability, life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements to create more
opportunities for work-life balance.
- Best parental leave benefits offered by any major
global hospitality company operating in the U.S.
- Competitive earnings potential; this is a variable pay position that is heavily based
on production levels and your ability to meet specific goals
Is this position right
Hilton Grand Vacations
is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our
company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Schedule is rotational, mornings and evening shifts to include weekdays, weekends and holidays. Shifts are scheduled between the hours of 7:30am and 9:00pm.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge (Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with commission-based pay
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.