Banner Ford is looking for Automotive Sales Associate in Mandeville, LA.
This local job opportunity with ID 414452611 is live since 2020-11-23 15:44:02.
At Banner Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat them like family.
Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks!
Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit?
What about sales or customer service experience?
Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
* Base + Commission Pay Structure * Monthly/Annual Bonuses
* Unique/Competitive Pay Plan Responsibilities* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Salesperson, Location: Mandeville, LA - 70471