Banner Chevrolet is looking for Service Technician in New Orleans, LA.
This local job opportunity with ID 530821255 is live since 2020-11-23 15:44:02.
At Banner Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat them like family.
Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks!
Are you an experienced automotive technician who's frustrated or bored with your current workplace or not making enough hours?
Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work?
We're looking for A or B Level Certified and Experienced Service Technicians to join our team.
If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid Training
* Paid vacation and holidays * Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent * B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Hireology . Keywords: General Mechanic, Location: New Orleans, LA - 70126