Leidos is looking for Software Engineer- TS/SCI Polygraph Required in COLUMBIA, MD.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118087 is live since 10/14/2018.Description:
Employer has a career opportunity for a Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
ROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and maintain assigned endpoint & forensics analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to support, maintain, and implement new requirements for existing Pig/Java MapReduce analytics, as well as automation of analyst tradecraft and workflows.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
Qualifications:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience.
· At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
· At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++)
· At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
· Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- Strong Java/Pig MapReduce skills is required
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE and Piglet analytic development
- Experience with use of CNO/Forensics data desired
- Experience with Git source control tool required
- Experience with QTA framework preferred
- Work in an Agile team environment
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.