Leidos is looking for Senior Program Coordinator (NCI) in FREDERICK, MD.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118106 is live since 07/14/2018.Description:
The Cancer Research Technology Program (CRTP) develops and implements emerging technology, cancer biology expertise and research capabilities to accomplish NCI research objectives. The CRTP is an outward-facing, multi-disciplinary hub purposed to enable the external cancer research community. A major focus of the CRTP is the NCI RAS Initiative with the goal to discover new therapeutic interventions against RAS-driven cancers. In addition, the CRTP hosts the Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory (NCL) which performs and standardizes preclinical efficacy and toxicity testing of nanoparticles intended for cancer therapeutics and diagnostics, and the Antibody Characterization Lab (ACL) which characterizes monoclonal antibodies or other renewable affinity binding reagents for use in cancer related research. CRTP scientists also work collaboratively with intramural NCI investigators to provide research technologies and expertise.
The Sr. Program Coordinator will:
- Coordinate all CRTP staffing
- Assist with budget and budget preparation
- Complete special requests generated by the CRTP Scientific Community
- Provide administrative support to the CRTP Director, Admin Director and Scientific Consultant
- Assist with onboarding of all new employees
- Complete monthly reporting to Divisional customers
- Process all guest researcher requests
- Request VPN packages via the Government COR
- Maintain and update databases and other needed information to facilitate daily activities
- Maintain and update current and upcoming Consultant agreements
- Oversee the submission and process of other administrative staff relating to scientific publications
- Supervise administrative staff and oversee daily operations ensuring continuity amongst the entire CRTP Program
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education). Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency.
- In addition to educational requirements, a minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible administrative experience including two (2) years at the Program Coordinator level
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with Procurement
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to independently coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Employer.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.