AIMCO Properties is looking for Luxury General Manager in Boston, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 3474867 is live since 03/01/2018.
Aimco is hiring a new General Manager to lead the team at our beautiful, luxury One Canal Apartments located in downtown Boston, MA!
One Canal Apartment Homes is located in the Bulfinch Triangle Historic District with its historic charm and easy access to entertainment, recreation and the rest of Boston! Our pet-friendly, smoke-free apartment homes feature spacious living areas with full-size washers and dryers, quartz counter tops, wood flooring and stainless steel appliances. Residents also enjoy wonderful amenities such as a fitness center, rooftop swimming pool with sundeck and a 24-hour concierge.
General Managers at Aimco are leaders in business, sales, customer service and people. As a leader, you inspire the team to higher levels of performance, by creating moments that matter for both Aimco customers and team members. You take ownership in your role at the community, whether it’s dealing with a difficult resident or taking the time to pick up a piece of stray garbage. As a manager, you live the Aimco culture and values you ask your team to demonstrate every day.
As a General Manager, you will motivate and develop your team to achieve effective team and individual results at the community. In this vital role, you drive the success of both the leasing office and maintenance team to provide the best experience possible for your residents and potential customers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing training, feedback and coaching where appropriate to enhance team members’ skills and development
- Successful execution of balancing lease renewals and new customer attraction to optimize revenue, and average daily occupancy at your community
- Marketing your community to attract potential residents
- Successful management of the community budget
- Upkeep of the physical condition of the property and identify potential community enhancements to ensure an attractive property where value is evident and risks minimized
- Managing vendor relationships
- Managing team schedules to the business needs
- Previous experience in financial and people management from hotel, hospitality, restaurant, office, property or apartment management
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating verbal and written expression, active listening and ability to maintain interpersonal relationships
- Experience leading others in delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven track record managing budgets and increasing net operating income
- Proven track record of managing a sales team to reach and exceed team and individual goals
- Experience coaching and performance managing team members
- Experience operating propriety computer systems, for example hotel & property operations, logistics, finance and inventory in addition to Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage or delegate activities including employee relations, scheduling and staffing
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays based on the business needs
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula.
For more information on Aimco please visit www.aimco.com or follow us on Twitter @AimcoJobs