Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is looking for Overnight Stocking Supervisor - Natick in Natick, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 26197417 is live since 01/12/2019.
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking a Part Time Overnight Stocking Supervisor in our Natick, MA store. This is a permanent position that manages and supports the replenishment and merchandising process from overnight. The shift could run 10pm - 7:30am on assigned shifts. Top performers have opportunities for Full Time promotional opportunities.
The Overnight Stocking Supervisor manages a wide variety of tasks both on and off of the selling floor and must have a strong knowledge of all departments and merchandise placement. In this role you will manage the process and productivity for the Overnight Specialists and Overnight Associates. The Overnight Stocking Supervisor also has significant input in hiring, performance management and other HR related decisions for their department.
* Provides direction to ensure the maintenance of the stockroom is clean, safe and in accordance with company directives
* Manage the daily replenishment and put away processes to ensure timing and accurate execution
* Demonstrates advance knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures; provides coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
* Interviews all prospective candidates within their department
* Manages associate's performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
* Assigns tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
* Manage the process and productivity for Overnight Associates and Overnight Specialists
* Strong attention to detail to ensure merchandise arrives in perfect condition and is the correct size, type, etc. as per the customer request
* Executes activities related to store initiatives (for example, efficiency procedures, safety procedures)
* Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
* Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times
* Strong knowledge of all departments and merchandise placement within the store location
* Performs additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
* Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
* Performs Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2-4 years of retail experience desired, including team lead experience in operational roles
Please apply online or TEXT "jobs" to 47283