Christmas Tree Shops andThat! is looking for Department Supervisor - Somerville in Somerville, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 26197422 is live since 01/12/2019.
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking a Department Supervisor for the Health and Beauty Department in our Somerville Christmas Tree Shops store.
As a Department Supervisor you will oversee and direct the merchandising activities within the Harmon Health & Beauty Department. You will work in conjunction with the Department team to ensure proper product presentation while driving sales results and delivering a high level of customer service and meeting productivity goals.
* Perform Operation Associate duties
* Manage the process and productivity for Operations Associates
* Responsible for taking customer orders, picking/retrieving the items, packaging and then shipping the items to customers in a timely manner
* Selects, scans, boxes, and ships merchandise to the customer
* Strong attention to detail to ensure merchandise arrives in perfect condition and is the correct size, type, etc. as per the customer request
* Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
* Proper phone etiquette for all interactions
* Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times
* Strong knowledge of all departments and merchandise placement within the store location
* Performs additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
* Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of retail experience desired
We provide Benefits That Work For You (Full Time Positions)Competitive wages, Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holiday, 401K, 20% Associate Discount, and Sick Time.