Employer is looking for Bakery Food Demo in Burlington, MA.
This local job opportunity with ID 3474870 is live since 02/21/2018.
Our Bakery department bakes and serves delicious breads, doughnuts, cakes, and other sweet treats throughout the day. In this department, you'll work with a team to ensure the freshest bakery items are available for our customers. If you have a passion for baking and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
People (Who We Are)
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for professional development
- Comply with Employer Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure the most efficient operations in the department
Customer (What We Believe)
- Proactively approach customers to educate them about products, answer questions, help them locate items and offer suggestions to complete their meals
- Prepare products to go out in display by slicing, packaging and labeling bakery items
Product (What We Do)
- Rotate products to ensure freshness, pulling and recording shrink on a daily basis
- Follow production lists when prioritizing and completing tasks, utilize job aides when preparing all products at the correct times throughout the day to ensure a consistent outcome in line with Employer standards of quality
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines, and Simplification 5S procedures
- Work includes walking, standing for up to 4 hours without a break, repetitive hand and arm movements, occasional heavy lifting, bending, and reaching, along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment. Work involves exposure to various work environments, including cold, freezing & hot temperatures. The average weight range of items lifted is 1-20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds occasionally. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction).
Employment at Employer may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Experience working in a Bakery