Employer is looking for Personal Banker in Okemos, MI.
This local job opportunity with ID 651553 is live since 10/28/2017.
The Personal Banker Universal is a branch based sales and service position whose primary function is to help customers by meeting and uncovering their financial needs, helping with problem resolutions and processing transactions. Universal Bankers drive sales by creating an outstanding customer experience by opening new accounts, offering convenience services, meeting Branch sales objectives, and resolving customer service issues. You will provide our customers with outstanding service by fully understanding their needs and identifying the right products and solutions to achieve their financial goals.
Success in this front-line sales role can lead to both short and long term career opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Specialist, Licensed Banker and Branch Manager.
As a Personal Banker your primary responsibilities include:
- Drive sales through service: Generate sales and revenue by developing a positive customer experience. Focus on the solutions that meet the needs of the customer and personally strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day by consistently delivering on each step of the Customer Experience Process. Successfully follow a structured approach to customer on-boarding, sourcing new business, and expanding existing relationships, asking for referrals and maximizing outbound calling.
- Go above and beyond for customers: Work with customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services, and solutions to meet those needs. Personal Bankers are the financial liaison to customers for building, deepening and retaining long term relationships while providing world class customer service
- Ensure our customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction: Make it memorable and the best part of their day.
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Employer every day.
- Present a professional appearance: You are the face of Citizens.
- High School degree or GED required
- Proven sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, effective asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship
- Skilled in making outbound calls
- Ability to resolve customer issues by providing solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration.
- Self motivated, assertive, and able to multitask effectively
- Able to work branch hours, which include weekends and evenings
- If selected, must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
Knowledge, skills & abilities that typically lead to success in the job include:
- Seeking and acting on feedback
- Personal accountability
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Attention to Detail
- Consultative selling
- Sales drive & passion
- Cross selling
- Teller accuracy and compliance
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies, will include Saturday hours
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.