Technology Partners is looking for IT Infrastructure Admin (Deskside) - Senior in St. Louis, MO.
This local job opportunity with ID 55429903 is live since 08/15/2019.
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Infrastructure Admin (Deskside) - Senior. Summary:
You will provide hands-on support for client device issues (hardware and software). Log all problems, activities, and resolutions using incident management tool. Incorporates schedule adaptability (ability to work morning, evenings, and weekends as needed). You will also provide some level of just-in-time training to clients via phone as requested. High degree of customer interaction, teamwork, and problem ownership (start to finish). You will be able to work at local site as well as remote sites. What You Will Be Doing:
Our internal systems are generally cloud-based (we are avid users of Google Apps, for example), and we're looking for someone that shares that forward-looking approach while having a solid grounding in traditional IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for mobility support of Climate employees domestic and international. You will partner with our external provider in the management of devices and data plans, perform monthly audits to ensure cost-saving and assist all Climate end-users in person or via phone support. You will also require back-up of IT Support as needed in the Tech Stop. What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to exchange information and present ideas, report facts and other information in a strategic, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, by prioritizing and recognizing tasks and situations which require a sense of urgency.
- Creative problem solver, perceptive, agile and detail oriented.
- Global Mobility experience within a multi-national hi-tech company is a plus.
- Knowledge of performing audits to ensure cost savings on a regular basis.
- Usually requires 4+ years experience.
- Requires 4 year degree (IT related). Obtains Lenovo and Dell certifications within 30 days of hire and renews annually. Desired exposure (not required) to any ONE or more of these technologies: BMC Remedy, Lenovo, Dell, Toughbook hardware, mobile devices, Altiris, Ghosts, Teamsites, MeetingPlace, WebEx, Networking, Laboratory software/hardware.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.