Senior Juniper Network Engineer
Engineers that have JNCIP or JNCIE(preferred)
with security, routing and switching backgrounds
Juniper QFabric experience is huge for us
Network Support Engineer
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Support the next generation Banking network infrastructure
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database
You’ll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services Team in one of our major hubs - London / New Jersey / Hong Kong / Singapore / Sydney. We provide end-to-end support for the Next Generation Networks covering planning, building and supporting the networks.
• 7+ years of proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/ Data Centre teams, ideally in the Financial Services industry.
• Strong Technical Experience in the Following areas is required
o - a natural ability to solve complex issues
o - experience in a role like this
o – worked with modern network technologies that include Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix and Infoblox
• Responsible for the support and maintenance of large scale Network & Security Infrastructure
• Provide hands-on Proactive/Reactive maintenance and troubleshooting of Network/Security Environments.
• Formulate and Deliver Technical Trainings and participate in developing Technical Documents.
• Review technical Infrastructure changes