Capital Markets Placement is looking for IT Support in New York , NY.
This local job opportunity with ID 11118033 is live since 07/22/2018.
This is a full time, salary position for an IT Consultant/Engineer who will be responsible for supporting multiple businesses across many industries.
The following will be expected of the consultant:
• Support multiple clients on a daily basis remotely and onsite
• Project based work: including new server build outs, email migrations, and new office planning.
• Oversee and lead projects
• Hands on Work with various technologies - including firewalls, servers, email services, and general help desk.
• Provide a high level overview of clients, including network diagrams, passwords, and other client specific information
• Documenting procedures that were performed at client including time spent, and report back to service coordinator with any follow up items
• Be able to provide group training on services such as Google Apps and Hosted Exchange, including groups that are 10 or more
• Experience with Cabling and/or Building out Server Rooms is a plus.
• Hard Working, analytical, forward-thinking, team player, fast-paced, outstanding communication skills (55+ WM), ability to learn technologies quickly.
• Examples of dealing with tough clients/scenarios
• Examples of troubleshooting without assistance from a Senior Engineer
• Writing Samples, showing your grammar and communication skills
• Windows Server 2008/2012
• Virtualization including VMware and Hyper-V
• Cisco/Meraki Firewalls , Switches, and Access Points including CLI-based routers
• Sonicwall firewalls
• Cloud technologies including Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Rackspace Cloud / Hosted Exchange and Amazon Web Services
• Backup Methods and Products
• Disaster Recovery Planning and Simulation
• End-user support, customer service