C++ / SQL Server Software Developer
The successful candidate will play an integral role in developing and maintaining the company's uniquely homegrown Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Our team is directly responsible for empowering our sales force with tools that ensure their continued success. This includes the development of new systems such as user analysis engines, fact based recommendation tools and sales campaign management frameworks. As a key member of our team you will be exposed to a variety of domains and technologies. You will have enormous opportunities to learn and you will be expected to generate ideas that positively influence product direction.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 4 years overall of professional programming experience
• 3 years of current professional experience with BOTH C++ and MS SQL Server (writing and optimizing stored procedures) are a must
• Strong coding and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills